Some post-modern chump fumbling his way through the void.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Mr Meogee and Dumbledore




So at work I've been listening to books on tape. In particular, I've been listening to the Harry Potter series. Its entertaining, easy to follow while working, and helps the time go by. So I'm on the last book and I’m starting to feel really bad because I know that Dumbledore is going to die. At lest, that was what Cassie told me when she read the book a while back. I mean, why does the cool old smart guy always die in these things? Actually, come to think of it, why didn’t Mr Meogie die? He should have, don’t you think? Maybe it’s just a wizard thing. They always have to die. Maybe Cassie was being spurious and Dumbledore comes back to life the way Gandalf did in lord of the rings. Who knows, well, I guess there are a lot of 12 year olds that do, don’t they?


3 Comments:

Blogger Aaron said...

Mr Miyagi might have died if they had made 5 karate kid movies.

3:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ed's dad told me that Dumbledore died before I read the last Harry Potter book. It was horrible beyond description. So I ate all of his Christmas cookies.

6:45 PM

 
Blogger locomocos said...

dood - i told you that like a year ago when you said you would never read the books....

and Mr. Miyagi DID die - just last year!

10:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home