Some post-modern chump fumbling his way through the void.

Tuesday, March 14, 2006




My beautiful girl friend made us dinner last night. It was super good, meatballs and pasta in an alfrado sauce. She made too much and now I have stumbled across, what I believe to be the best lunch I have ever had while working at this job. Just look at it… Its appearance is deceiving I suppose. Maybe that’s one reason why it ended up being so good. It’s explosion of taste was hiding in its plain appearance of leftovers in tupperware, when out of the blue it ends up being as fantastic as the night it was made.
I suppose that there are other factors included in its overall excellent scoring. I usually have a chick patty for lunch. Although chick patties are quite scrumptious and yummy for lunch, it pails in comparison to the lunch you see pictured here.
Anyway, it is a yummy lunch all made passable by the most beautiful girl in the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger locomocos said...

why thank you, baby!

see? leftovers CAN be yummy!!!!

3:10 PM

 
Blogger Aaron said...

When my dad makes his famous chili, it's ALWAYS better on the second or third day.

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home